We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations. Compensation includes hourly plus tips.
* Preparing fruit for fruit trays, alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
* Set up spill mats, cups, straws, napkins, etc to ensure bar is ready for when we open
* Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving drinks in a timely manner
* Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
* Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for patrons
* Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
* Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
* Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
* Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies when needed
* Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
* Comply with all food and beverage regulations
* Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
* Need to be able to produce drinks to match the rate of customers as it increases and decreases
* Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
* Computer literacy * Knowledge of a second language is a plus
* Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
* Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
* Ability to meet Osha and Health Department standards for safety and cleanliness
We are looking for an energetic, attentive server who is committed to providing a VIP experience to our customers. The server responsibilities include speaking with customers, taking drink orders, making recommendations, processing payments, and ensuring that customers’ needs are met and they have an excellent time. You should be a skilled multi-tasker with a passion for customer satisfaction and knowledge of champagne, wines, beer, spirits, and cocktails.
To succeed as a Server, you should be friendly, proactive, and efficient. Server should also be passionate about the drinks they serve and creating a fun, enjoyable experience for every customer. VIP/Bottle Service Waitress Responsibilities Interacting with customers by taking their orders, making recommendations, providing them with accurate bills, serving them drinks, processing payments, and supplying them with whatever they need in a timely manner. Handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner. Cleaning and clearing tables. Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as preparing ingredients and restocking items, such as straws, napkins, etc. Learning about beverages, such as champagne, wine, beer, spirits, and cocktails.
Taking inventory of supplies and ingredients. Standing, walking, and carrying heavy trays of drinks. VIP/Bottle Service Waitress Requirements High School Diploma or equivalent. Experience in nightclub preferred Ability to walk, stand, and carry heavy trays. A friendly, attentive attitude. Knowledge of cocktails, beer, wine, and food. Must be 21 years of age or older A passion for providing customers with high-quality service. Compliance with all local, state, and federal liquor laws. Willingness to work at peak hours, which may include evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time Experience: • waitress: 1 year (Preferred) Working days: • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday Hours per week: • 4.5-10 Typical start time: • 9PM Typical end time: • 2:30AM
Security/Bouncer Duties - Starting Pay $12/Hour
* Work primarily inside of nightclub or at the door. * Wear a distinctive uniform and is highly visible. * Positioned in a room with an unobstructed view. * Monitor patron behavior and level of intoxication. * Enforce club rules often with early warnings. * Removes obnoxious and offensive persons. * Always professional when asking patrons to leave. * Implement a policy to ban persons who like to fight. * Must maintain control of access and club entry lines. * ID verification for legal age prior to admission. * Verify prior to entry that the person is not obviously intoxicated. * Verify that the person is not carrying a weapon or contraband. * Use an optional metal detector or pat-down or bag search. * Enforce dress code and refuse objectionable attire. * Use force only in self-defense or detention for police. * Cleaning duties assigned by management. * Other duties as assigned by manager.